Friday, November 16, 2007

Thanksgiving

I just wanted to thank the Lord. He has been so good to us this year. We have went through a lot of trials and tribulation this year but looking back we can see His hand in everything. Our biggest blessing came this week. With all my medical bills and daily medications David and I did not know how we were going to have Christmas this year. I know that Christmas is not all about gifts and what you can get but I do think God wants us to enjoy the birth of His Son. David had been trying to get a second job but nothing seemed to be working out. I really felt like the boys and Maggie needed their dad at home as much as possible. I told the Lord if David did not get a second job that it was fine and we would do something else for Christmas. On Monday David's president of the company called him into his office. David said he thought he was going to be laid off. This company lays off a lot of people this time of year. Instead God provided us our Christmas money. I am not posting this too brag. God is good. Even when we least expect it God comes through. I give Him all the glory and praise. I want to thank the Lord also for my health, my wonderful husband, and four beautiful children. God's Mercies are new every morning.

1 comment:

jeannie said...

PTL!
He is good.
He does provide when we least expect it.

jeannie