Tuesday, April 10, 2012
Another Book
The Sacred Path of Tears by M.B. Tosi is a story of a girl caught between two worlds. Mokee is a Cheyenne girl. Mokee thinks that she and her friend Tovee will always be together. But that was before the wars between the Indians and the white men. One day Mokee and Tovee are out hunting when they see a horrific sight. This event will cause one of them to turn to violence. The other will turn to God through the kindness of strangers.
I found this book to be a good mixture of real historical facts and historical fiction. I really enjoyed the story. It had action, and romance. The one thing I was not happy with was the cursing in the book. I could not understand why a Christian book would have cursing in it. It didn't even relate at all to the story. All in all it was a very good book.
I was not paid by the publisher or the author to review this book.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment