
Behemoth by Jonathan C. Leicht is a great book. I don't know whether to classify it as sci-fi or a mystery. Behemoth is about two teams of scientist who have each found evidence of dinosaurs. Jim Thompson has found dino tracks in the Masai Mara Game Reserve. Something is killing bull elephants, bull cape buffalo, and bull rhino. Whatever it is must be awfully strong to take down these guys. Dr. Stephen Gregory, a creationist, has been offered a chance to find another dinosaur called Mokele-Mbembe by the natives. Does it really exist? Dr. Stephen Gregory is certainly going to find out. With this discovery Creationism would finally be proven.
This was a wonderful book. It combined fact with fiction. I did not want to put this book down for a minute. I thought that it showed a great stand for Creation. I also liked how the author showed the two different sides of Creation and Evolution. It was full of action and suspense. I sometimes found it a little hard to keep the different scientist apart. I cannot say enough how much I enjoyed this book. I think this book would be great for mystery and science fiction people a like.
I was not paid by the publisher to review this book.
No comments:
Post a Comment