Well the oldest boys are off to camp till Wednesday. It feels so strange to just have two children at home. I realize how sad it is going to be when they are gone for good. My mom has always said children grow too fast. Enjoy them while you can. My mother in law just gave me a picture of Micah and Jacob when they were Maggie's age. It literally feels like just yesterday they were that little. When you are a young mom and in the midst of raising them you do not realize how fast time is really going. I will always be glad I have home schooled them because of all the time I have had to spend with them. I hope one day they will say the same about me.
1 comment:
Matthew goes to camp the 3rd week in june It is a camp for kids with Diabetes and all 3 of my kids will be going to camp August 3rd through the 8th now that will be weird for me breanna will be going to a church camp and the boys will be going to a camp put on by the Game and Fish here in Wyoming.
Post a Comment