Starting today I am taking the next 3 weeks off of school. We are all needing a break. I have had no time to think. I have become an old grump. We are going to try to get some Christmas baking in tomorrow. Micah told me about the bags of pistachios for sale at his Bi lo for 1.00 a bag. So I went and bought 6 bags. I will put these in our Holiday baking. I want to spend time the next weeks playing games, catching up on house cleaning, and enjoying my children again. I might even think about school schedules. I will have to see.
2 comments:
It is easy to get caught up in things that you stop enjoying the kids, I can relate. We all need a break every now and then. Have fun with the kiddos!!! I need to plan out my schedule for the new year and I don't want to. ;-)
I need a break too! Thanks for reminding me that we need to have fun with our children during this time!
Post a Comment