Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Neglected Blog
I have neglected my blog for two months now. It is amazing how time is flying. I get on here and feel so inadequate. I just cannot think of any thing to say. My life is still so busy. All the kids are doing well in school. I am ready for summer break to be here. Maggie is doing very well reading. I keep thinking this will be my last year homeschooling a kindergartner. She is growing too fast. We enjoy spending time reading the bible and different books that I read when I was little. I been trying to have devotions every night with her. I think this is so important for the mother daughter relationship. Maggie is also going to be singing a solo for the spring play at our church. She is so cute. Everyone who hears her sing says they are amazed at her. Brendan is also singing a solo part. I was shocked he was going to do it. He is very shy. Jacob is really wanting to spread his wings. He can't wait to get a job. Micah is going to drivers ed. In four weeks we will have another driver in the house. I can't wait till he can drive me around. I hate to drive. It makes me a nervous wreck. David is still doing well in school. He and I have been doing the Love Dare at church. Wow what a difference it has made in both of our lives. We started having devotions together which is a major answer to prayer. I thought this course was to change our lives. When in reality it changes you personally. We are almost done with the class but we want to review the book together at least 2 a year. I have just turned 39. I had a great birthday. David got me a baby bird for my birthday. She is so cute. Her name is Miette.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment