Saturday, July 10, 2010

great day

We had a great day today. We did not spend a lot of time going anywhere. But it is fun just to be together. The oldest boys were at a friends house all day. So we had just the two youngest. I clipped all the dogs today. David cleaned all the kitchen and living room for me. Then we ran some errands. It was fun just taking our time. We live in such a hurried society. A lot of times I feel lazy if I am not doing something. I also went to WW and lost 2.6 pounds. So the total I have lost so far is 10 pounds. My next goal is to be down another 10 pounds. Then I will be at the weight I was before my hysterectomy. I have been trying to lose weight since April. My body does every thing very slow.

No comments: