Friday, February 3, 2012

Book Review



I just read a very good book by Lauraine Snelling. It is called Valley of Dreams-Wild West Wind Series. The book was exciting and full of mystery. Let me give a little background first. Cassie Lockwood is in a Wild West show. That her father started before he died. All along Cassie has been pampered by everyone in the show. Because she is one of the star attractions. When the show comes to a sudden end Cassie is left with some possessions and two friends. Cassie must now rely on her relationship with God and the help of her friends to find a South Dakota valley that her father left to her. There is a lot of adventures along the way before Cassie finds this mysterious valley. I really liked this book a lot. But I have one complaint. I hate to be left hanging at the end of a book. Until the author comes out with the next book in the series. I am sure this is going to be an awesome series when all the books have been written. I was not paid to review this book.

No comments: