Monday, August 12, 2013

Another Good Book Worth Reading

               Rosemary Cottage is a book written by Colleen Coble. It is 

the second in the Hope Beach series.  Rosemary Cottage is set in an island 

on the Outer banks in North Carolina. Coast Guard Officer Curtis Ireland has 

received custody of his one year old niece, Raine,  after seeing his sister Gina 

killed in a boating accident. Curtis runs into an old friend named Amy. Amy's 

brother Ben, also Gina's boyfriend, was also killed. Curtis and Amy both have 

a lot of questions about their siblings deaths. On top of it all is the question 

of Raine's paternity. They know their siblings were involved in something 

illegal. But why is there so many secrets? 

           I really enjoy any book by Colleen Coble. She is a fantastic mystery

writer whose books you do not want to put down. I liked Rosemary Cottage. 

But it was a little confusing at first. I had to go back and reread the first book

in the series to figure out the characters. After I finally figured it out, I could  

not put it down. There was a lot of suspense and intrigue. 

          I was not paid to review this book. 


No comments: