Tuesday, August 22, 2017

An Excellent Devotional for Parents to Interact with their Teens

One of the most awkward things about growing up is learning to communicate with the opposite sex. What is she thinking? Why did he do that? Teen guys and girls know they often don’t understand the opposite sex or know how to talk to one another.

Communication is a key tool in life. We interact with words, gestures, and movements. The devotions in Girl Talk Guy Talk give insights that focus on different aspects of teen life to help both guys and girls better understand and communicate with the opposite sex. 


  I was so anxious to receive this book to review. I have had the "talk" with my fourteen year old daughter. But I thought this would help with a few issues that I might have missed. I also thought this would make it easier to communicate better with my daughter in this controversial world.

I really enjoyed the way this book is broke up into devotionals that speak specifically to girls and then to boys. 

  The only drawback that we have had is that my daughter is homeschooled. So she has not had to experience some of the issues that were brought up in this book. This book would be an excellent book for a study group, sunday school class , or even for a teen that is not homeschooled. 

Tyndale House Publishers has provided you with a complimentary copy of this book.

No comments: