Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Trip To Jamie's House
I just got back from my sister's house in North Carolina. I had not been there for nine years. It was fun to be with my sister for a few days. I just wished she lived here. We like so many of the same things. We both home school so we were able to share what works for us and what does not. Jamie and I are complete opposite. I am not a morning person and she is not a night person. We seem to even each other out. Jamie loaded me up with a ton of books. I hope I can read them all. We went and seen the fireworks at her church which was a lot of fun. We went to a couple of cemetery's. I know a lot of people think this is morbid but we find it fun to read people's gravestones and wonder what they were like in real life. We also visited a couple of antique stores. I needed a rest more than I thought I did.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Bonnie, I am glad you had a good time!!! I missed you after you left so much!!! Thanks for coming and seeing me!! I had a good time.
Bonnie, I had fun too!!! I wish we did live close by!!! It would be so much fun to do things together!!! I sure do miss you. Love Jamie
Post a Comment