Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Life

I have not posted in a long time. We did not have our computer for a while. A lot has happened since I posted last. Our heat and air ran out of freon twice in two weeks. I started school back up with the kids. This is the first year I am homeschooling four children. I am so busy some days I have no time to think. Brendan and Maggie take up the most time. The two older boys are doing all right on their own. We also had a tragedy as most of you know all ready. Going on two weeks ago both of our cats died from poisoning. We put flea medicine on them and they had a reaction to it. They went into seizures. There was nothing we could do. The Lord has since blessed us with two more little cats. The all grey one is Xena. The little white one with blue eyes is Pheona. They are so fun. Xena loves water. She also is very smart. Xena can figure just about anything she wants out. She loves to sit on the beanbag and watch us homeschool. The other news is David is going to go back to school to be a nurse. He has always been interested in being in the medical school. The Lord is opening all the doors so far. Just keep David in your prayers. Well that is all for now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I still hate to hear about your cats. I am glad you got new kitties though. I love my kitten, her name is Shelby short tail.lol she has a bob tail.
Anyway, I hope your heat and air is fixed now. I can't imagine being without it right now. that had to be horrible. well, I hope all is well with you and your bunch.

Donna Scott