Micah turned sixteen on the nineteenth. I do not know where time has gone. My mom used to tell me this all the time and I never believed it. At the time I was just trying to survive. Looking back now I wished I could do a lot of things over. All in all Micah has turned into a fine man. He is a trial some days but a blessing a lot more of the time. He had to be special to put up with his mom. I receive compliments on him all the time. Micah is very sensitive toward the things of God. He is a real hard worker. Micah also does not complain a lot. He does what I ask most of the time with a good attitude. Micah is going to do great things in life. Micah does not like to have his picture taken like his mom.
Monday, August 25, 2008
My son
Micah turned sixteen on the nineteenth. I do not know where time has gone. My mom used to tell me this all the time and I never believed it. At the time I was just trying to survive. Looking back now I wished I could do a lot of things over. All in all Micah has turned into a fine man. He is a trial some days but a blessing a lot more of the time. He had to be special to put up with his mom. I receive compliments on him all the time. Micah is very sensitive toward the things of God. He is a real hard worker. Micah also does not complain a lot. He does what I ask most of the time with a good attitude. Micah is going to do great things in life. Micah does not like to have his picture taken like his mom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a blessing your son is!! Happy Belated Birthday!
Micah is a wonderful handsome person!!!! You rock Micah!!! We love you!!! Aunt Jamie
Post a Comment