Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Christ Strengthens Me

This video is an excellent reminder of how I can make it every day. Jesus is my Heavenly Father who guides me every day. When I cannot make it in my own strength Jesus comes behind me and carries me in his strength. I have the confidence that I will win the race because My Redeemer lives and cares for me. Just like this father cared enough for his son to help him with his life's dream of running a triathlon My Redeemer cares for me to bring me to the end of the race of life. I hope this video blesses you.

3 comments:

Angie said...

Unfortunatly my computer won't let me see these I think my computer doesn't go fast enough. It's kinda old :)

Mamosa said...

I love this video and the song! Great post!

T & A said...

Wow! What a wonderful example of God's love for us and how He carries us through life. That video made me cry. Thanks for the reminder that my Redeemer is with me every step of the way.