Friday, September 26, 2008
Date Night
David and I wanted to see Fireproof really bad tonight. We did not have the money to go. Micah wanted us to go really bad. He wanted to give us the money to go but David and I did not feel right about taking our sons money. Within a few minutes of our conversation with Micah we received a phone call from our neighbors. Their church had rented out one of the theaters. Our neighbors were going to go but they were sick. So they gave us their tickets. The Lord had heard our prayer. So David and I went. If you have not gone to see this movie I cannot say enough good about it. If I had the money I would rent out the theater for everyone I know. It will renew your commitment to one another. I want my two oldest boys to see this movie. I am sure it will make an impact on their future marriages. I loved that this movie came from a man's perspective. I get so tired of seeing movies that are geared mostly for women. Everyone in the theater was crying. It is a keeper.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We saw it last night too! It was great!
Post a Comment