Saturday, October 4, 2008

I've been tagged

I don't really know seven weird things about me. I will try to think of some.

1. I have to wear shoes at all times. I do not like feeling anything on the bottom of my feet.

2. I cannot stand for an animal to be on my bed or to sleep with me.

3. I do not like to talk very much on the phone. I nearly have a panic attack if I have to call someone new.

4. I do not like anyone upset with me. I know this is not realistic.

5. I do not like to see anything crooked. I drive my family nuts always telling them to straighten something.

6. I do not like to have my hand held or to be hugged. I feel like I am being smothered.

7. If I smell or see anything disgusting I will start heaving. I could barely change dirty diapers or wipe noses.


I am supposed to tag seven people but all I can think of is my friend Angie.

2 comments:

Nekey said...

Thanks for playing Bonnie! ;-) I have one clock in our house that ends up crooked all the time. My husband is constantly fixing it.

Angie said...

Bonnie,
does this mean you tagged me and what am I suppose to do if ya did? list 7 weird things about me?