Tuesday, December 8, 2009

School

School seems to be going better with Maggie. She finally is catching on to reading. Maggie surprises me with her math. A lot of days I look at her math lesson and think there is no way she will get this. But Maggie seems to catch on real quick. The boys are doing okay. I think Brendan is finally catching on to easy grammer. He took his first test today and made a 100. I was so excited. The older two boys are going to take their ACT on Saturday. I really hope Micah will get the score he needs to graduate. I am sure he will do fine. I really would like to go back to homeschooling three kids again. I don't know why I feel this way because Micah is my easiest. I guess I know Micah is ready to move on. I will continue to update on our school year through the year.

No comments: