Friday, December 4, 2009
update
I have not posted in a long time. I wanted to update everyone on our life. We are doing fairly well in school so far. Maggie seems to be picking up on her reading. She tells me every day that reading is her favorite thing in school. Maggie informed me today that she is glad I am her teacher. After all the trouble we have had I am surprised to say the least. Maggie is so hard to pin down. She seems to get everything real quick and then is bored. I don't know if this is good or bad. Math is going pretty good. I really like our math curriculum. It seems to suit Maggie. Brendan is doing better this year after a few changes. He still does better when he takes his medicine. Brendan will be turning twelve in a couple of weeks. Time goes by too quick. Jacob never seems to have trouble in school. His grades definitely reflect that. I am ready for him to start getting motivated to get a job. But Jacob in typical form is not anxious to grow up. He always has preferred to take his time doing things. Micah is doing better in school this year. He is anxious to graduate. Micah is now working produce at BiLo. He seems to like it most days. He is ready to spread his wings. David is doing all right in school. He is still on only 30 hours a week at work. God has provided by sending extra computer jobs on the side. David made a change in his schooling and is now going to become a programmer. I have been physically feeling better. I am just so tired all the time. I need to get more motivated. Life seems to be going too fast and I seem to be going in slow motion. I will try to post more as time moves on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Bonnie, I am glad to see that you posted a new message!! I wonder why you are tired all the time?? I really miss you a lot!!! I get really sad thinking wishing that we lived closer together. But I have to realize that God knows what he is doing. I love your new picture! The little girls are so sweet!!! Love ya bunches!!! Jamie
Post a Comment