Saturday, February 9, 2013
An Eventful Week
I am not going to write a whole lot about this week. Maggie is sick again. I didn't realize how sick till I took her to the doctor. He said she has bronchitis. She feels horrible. The other eventful thing that happened this week was that David lost his job. It is going to be hard to home school with dad around. I know the Lord has something better for him. But it is so hard to trust the Lord in the midst of trials. If you all will remember to pray for us it would be a blessing. We are going to get a new roof within the next week. I am excited about that. I won't have to run around trying to find several buckets for all the leaks in the house. Well that is all I am going to write about this week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment