I just tried finishing a book called the "Stillness of Chimes". This book was written by Meg Moseley. Laura Gantt has returned home to Prospect, Georgia to settle her late mothers estate. There is a lot of rumors going around that her father who had gone missing years before is not really dead. Laura was to get to the bottom of the rumors but keeps hitting roadblocks.
I know a lot of people seemed to really like it. But for me it just seemed to drag on and on. It was one of those books were you wished it would end. It sounded like an intriguing book. But half way through I was struggling to even want to read it. I kept trying to remember who the different characters were in the book. I had to keep going back and forth through the book.
I was not paid to read this book. This was given to me for an honest review.

No comments:
Post a Comment