Thursday, June 16, 2016

Three Reasons This is a Wonderful Electronic Game Based on God's Word



  Where does God's Word fit in a gaming world? "Right in the middle of it!” say Tyndale House Publishers and Scarlet City Studios. The two organizations have formed an exciting partnership to bring the gospel story to young gamers. Tyndale's new Aetherlight Bible releases this summer and is built around themes from the new action-adventure online game The Aetherlight: Chronicles of the Resistance. 

  I was given the opportunity for my daughter to review this game for three days. It is geared for the pre-teen age group. That was the first thing that impressed me about this game. Most games are geared to younger ages or teens. Secondly I knew my daughter was safe playing this game because it is based on God's word. The third reason I think this is a marvelous game is my daughter was excited to play this for the three days we had to review it. It saddened her that she could not continue to play without paying. 

  I asked my daughter's opinion on this game. This was her stance on the game. She thought that it was an awesome, addictive game. She gave it 5 stars out of 5 stars. She thought that it was exciting that the game was about fighting robots and going on different missions. The only thing that was negative to her was the game glitched a lot. She feels that all pre-teens would love to play this. 

   Here is the link for the trailer to the game. 

  Here also is the link to the YouVersion Reading plan. https://www.bible.com/reading-plans/2444-the-aetherlight-episode-1-family-plan?id=2444-the-aetherlight-episode-1-family-plan

  Finally here is the link to the Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/theaetherlight/?fref=ts

I was given this game trial to review by Tyndale House publishers. 

No comments: