Wednesday, July 6, 2016

A Tedious and Dry Work about Angels

"Myths about angels are everywhere. Do we become angels when we die? Are angels always hovering nearby, on guard to protect us from danger? Can we talk to them? Many of our ideas about angels come from the media, which is more interested in ratings and ticket sales than truth. As Christians it's important to understand what angels really are," says Bethany House Publishers.

  I was really hoping that this book would give me more insight into the nature of Angels. I found this book to be very hard to follow and a very tedious read. I think this book would be fantastic for someone who is into deep meaningful Bible studies. This also would be a wonderful book for Pastors who want to do a sermon on Angels and their roles in Christian lives.

I was given this book for review and not for monetary reasons by the publisher. 

No comments: