Monday, April 13, 2015

A Wonderful Book

 I just read a really good trilogy by Cindy Woodsmall. It is called Hope Crossing.  The book is a series of stories about persevering, overcoming obstacles and enduring no matter what happens in life.

 Hope Crossing starts out with woman named Cara and her daughter on the run from a stalker. Cara remembers going to an Amish community with her mom when she was little. That is the only place she can think of going for her and her little girl to be safe. Cara is accused of being a drunk and a thief. But she finds a friend name Ephraim who is willing to be shunned from her.

 Hope Crossing trilogy moves through different people's lives in the Amish community. It shows their different problems and people who are willing to stand by  them.

  I really liked this trilogy. It was a good story. I was afraid that it was going to be another Amish romance story. But I liked how Cindy Woodsmall brought in other elements than romance. It kept me interested from beginning to the end.

No comments: