Sunday, April 5, 2015

An Eventful Week

    We had quite a week. My sister, husband, niece and nephew were in town. We are always on the go when they come here. I miss my sister a lot. 

     I didn't get to go a whole lot with my sister. But they were kind enough to take my children while I stayed at home with Tom.

    Wednesday night my father in law Tom accused David of not giving him his sleeping pill again. But we have caught on to his game. My father in law has been a prescription addict for years. As is normal with an addict he will think of very way possible to get extra drugs. But we didn't give in. Thursday morning my FIL decided he was going to take it out on me. He started by being a bully and pushing. I finally had to tell him to go to his room to cool off. 

   It hurt me later on when I found out he was gossiping and calling me names. I was feeling resentful toward him. I called him out on it. He apologized and things for now are good. 

   David finally had a day off today. We had a wonderful Easter remembering Christ's sacrifice for us. After the Easter service we went out to eat with my parents. We then went back to their house to pick up the lawn equipment my dad gave us. Then David and I went shopping for sewing things I needed. 
We returned home where David finished his homework and I finished sewing another doll dress. I will post pictures when I am done with the complete outfit. 

   We rounded out the evening eating leftovers and watching Monsters University as a family.

    It has been a good week filled with fun and drama.

No comments: