I have made a new and an old pattern. Let's talk about the new pattern. It is called Kotton Candy's Teacher's Pet. It is a really cute dress. I made it with a little pair of leggings. I thought it gave it a different look. I also hand embroidered a couple of flowers on the collar. I loved this pattern because it was written so well and was easily made. The leggings were by Liberty Jane. I made them capri length. They turned out cute. I also made some Mary Janes by Love U Bunches. I added some little yellow beads to bring out the yellow in the flowers on the collar of the dress.
The old pattern is the Chic sandals by Miche Design. I made the other day for Susannah. I said I would never use them again. But I hate to give up. So I made the pattern smaller. They turned out really cute. I am glad I tried them again.
If you click on the pictures you can see all the details.
Here is some pictures of the outfit and shoes.





No comments:
Post a Comment