Today is my birthday. I am not sure how I will feel about being 38 years old. I just do not feel my age. David and the kids gave me a puppy for my birthday. She is not ready yet because she is only two weeks old. I have decided to call her Princess Sophia-Sophie for short. Sophie is a red poodle. I received good news yesterday. I do not have to go back to the doctor for one year. I am so excited. I have gone to the doctor now for a solid year. I am so glad I feel so good. I just have to get over all this crud that is going around. I am so glad the Lord has been so good to me. He has restored my health and my outlook on life. Thank you Lord for your loving kindness. Here is Sophie at 3 weeks old.
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Another Year
Today is my birthday. I am not sure how I will feel about being 38 years old. I just do not feel my age. David and the kids gave me a puppy for my birthday. She is not ready yet because she is only two weeks old. I have decided to call her Princess Sophia-Sophie for short. Sophie is a red poodle. I received good news yesterday. I do not have to go back to the doctor for one year. I am so excited. I have gone to the doctor now for a solid year. I am so glad I feel so good. I just have to get over all this crud that is going around. I am so glad the Lord has been so good to me. He has restored my health and my outlook on life. Thank you Lord for your loving kindness. Here is Sophie at 3 weeks old.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I am so glad you got a good report from the doctor, Bonnie, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Hugs,
Vicki
I'm happy for you, Bonnie! And Happy Birthday. It was my mom's birthday, too!
Happy Birthday, Bonnie!
Happy Belated Birthday!
Post a Comment