Tuesday, April 29, 2008
School year
We are finally done with the majority of school. Jacob has a little bit science and history left. This has been a really tough year. With two surgeries, physical therapy, and recovery I thought we would never finish. I told David I will be doing some things different this next year. I am going to be homeschooling four this next year. Yikes!!!!! I am thinking of starting back the middle of June and taking more weeks off. I have also learned each of my children's learning styles. So I am getting curriculum to match what is best for their learning. It's amazing when you learn their learning styles that you know why they are how they are. I hope this makes sense. So I am hoping this school year will be a lot better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Bonnie... That is great Matthew still has some left but we are planning to do school through the month of may however we may have 1 1/2 weeks after that but that will be great for us one of our best homeschooling years yet and it is wonderful when you figure out there learning styles it has taken me a long while.
Post a Comment