Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I was tagged

What I was doing 10 years ago:
We were living with my mom and dad. David had just gotten out of the service. We were also looking for a house to buy.

Five things on my to do list for today:
1. Iron Maggie's summer clothes.
2. Home school the boys.
3. Organize swim things.
4. Go over Brendan and Maggie's songs for church.
5. Help in the library at church.

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Pay off all bills. Help family out with bills. Give to the church for the building fund.

Three of my bad habits:
Bite my tounge.
Lose my temper
Play my nintendo ds.

Five places I have lived:

Wyoming
North Dakota
Colorado
Minnesota
Tennessee

Three jobs I have had: I changed this because I have not worked very much.

Babysitter
Worked at Hardees (I hated this)
Daycare

This was a lot of fun.






2 comments:

jeannie said...

Thanks for playing along. You have lived in alot of different places. See, I didnt know that about you.

Angie said...

Bonnie, what does being tagged mean?