Thursday, April 17, 2008
Great Evening
We went to the Prison Prevention Ministry banquet tonight. You never know what to expect when you go to these things. It was free and Larnell Harris was going to be singing. So we decided to go. Let me tell you we had a wonderful time. The music was fantastic. The fellowship was great and the different testimonies were outstanding. Prison Prevention Ministries is an Christian organization. They hold bible studies for prison inmates around Chattanooga and Georgia. PPM also brings mentoring and prison tours to local middle and high school students. What a wonderful ministry this is. It is great that Christ is changing lives. The boys loved to hear Larnell Harris sing. He has a wonderful gift from the Lord. We had such a good time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Larnelle Harris?!!! Why didn't you tell me he was in town? I love his music!! I love to hear him sing "I go to the Rock". Glad you had a great time!
Post a Comment