Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Trying Days
I have had an awful last few days. I had three teeth pulled on Thursday. My mouth is still hurting quite a bit. I have some huge canker sores all on my left side. Why is it when you feel your worst your kids just don't want to cooperate? I have very good kids but on the days I do not feel good I wonder where they have gone to? Who are these children that have come to stay well I am sick? I guess I am just so tired of being sick all the time. My children probably are wondering what happened to their strong mother. My children just do not handle stress or changes very well. I guess they learned real well from me. I have had to keep asking the Lord for strength and self control the last few days. I hope this will be my last surgery for a long time. The Lord is really good to me. He has brought me to great doctors that have the wisdom to know how to treat me. Satan knows right where your weak points are and loves to get you down in the dumps. I was reading in my devotions today that Satan does not care if your a Christian or not. He cares if he can ruin your Christian testimony by snuffing out the light we are called to be to a dying world. I battle him every day over this issue especially with learning to curb my anger and ruining my testimony. The Lord is gracious and keeps forgiving me and loving me. I just hope my children will do the same.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Bonnie! It seems that you've been through an awful lot lately! Please know that you and your family are in my prayers each day. And the Easter pictures of your kids are just great! You have a beautiful family!
Vicki
Post a Comment